|Study program||E-business and system management|
|Study group||E-business technologies|
|Teachers||Božidar Lj. Radenković|
Lectures: Kernel multi program system, examples of concurrent programs. Advanced organizations multiprocessors. distributed computing systems, components of distributed computing systems. Advanced Concepts of Concurrent Programming in Java. Advanced concepts of competitive programming in C + +. Coordination and synchronization of processes in distributed computing systems. Distributed file systems of service-oriented architecture and distribute business logic. Current trends in distributed and competitive programming.
Practical teaching: Examples of competing programs in the Java programming language. Examples of competing programs in the programming language C + +. The concept of coordination and synchronization in the C programming language, operating system UNIX, and Windows.
- E-resources from website en.elab.rs
- Despotović-Zrakić M., Milutinović V., Belić A. (Eds), High performance and cloud computing in scientific research and education, monografija, IGI Global, 2014.
- M. Ben-Ari , Principles of concurent and distributed programming, New York: Prentice-Hall 1991.
- A. Puder, K. Römer, F. Pilhofe, Distributed Systems Architecture: A Middleware Approach, Elsevier 2006.
- G. Coulouris, J.Dollimore, T. Kindberg, G.Blair, Distributed Systems: Concepts and Design, Pearson Education, 2011.
- Michael Philippsen, A survey of concurrent object-oriented languages, Concurrency: Practice and Experience, 12(10), 980, John Wiley & Sons, 2000.