- Introduction to blockchain technologies
Blockchain protocols and algorithms. Consensus algorithms. Smart contracts. Blockchain data models. Blockchain Web Services. Manage blockchain transactions. Scalability and performance of blockchain systems. Blockchain interoperability. Private and public blockchain. Security, privacy and trust in the blockchain.
- Application of blockchain technologies in e-commerce
Applications of blockchain technologies. Blochchain and cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency regulation. E-business business models based on the application of blockchain technologies. Application of blockchain in: health, education, agriculture, industry, transport, telecommunications, administration. Blockchain in: social networking, crowdsourcing and crowdsensing. Blockchain in B2B Business Networks.
- Application development on the Hyperledger platform
Development of blockchain applications on the Hyperledger platform. Implementing distributed bookkeeping for the selected e-business Business Model.
- Client application development
Development of a client application for accessing data from the blockchain.
Course is free of charge for all participants. Theoretical and practical teaching will be organized in cabinet 304 at Faculty of Organizational Sciences. All the participants are obliged to take a project related to the areas within the course.
Each participant who attends the classes and successfully completes the final project receives a certificate at the end of the course. For students or future students of Faculty of Organizational Sciences, the part of pre-exam obligations on one of the Elab subjects (depends on level of study) will be considered as completed, based on received certificate:
- Internet technologies – undergraduate studies
- Internet technologies and systems – master studies
- Internet technologies and systems – selected chapters – particular postgraduate studies
- Internet technologies – selected chapters – PhD studies