Traditionally, Summer school “E-business technologies” is organized by Department for e-business this year. This year summer school covers Python application development, smart traffic and big data analytics. Summer school will take place from September 21st to October 12th, 2019, four times a week from 6:00pm- 9:15pm at Faculty of Organizational Sciences.
Several practical examples and labs will be conducted. Summer school “E-business technologies” will include 3 courses:
- Python data analysis (15 participants)
- Crowdsensing in smart environment (15 participants)
- Blockchain in e-business (15 participants)
Undergraduate, master, postgraduate and PhD students can enroll in in this school.
- Application deadline – September 18th, 2019
- September 19th – A list of participants will be published
- September 21st – October 12th – Summer school
Lecturers at summer school “E-business technologies” are professors and associates of Elab department.
Ranking list of applicants will be based on previous success at studies and interview. Rights and obligations between participants of the first summer school “E-business technologies” and Elab department are defined by contract. By signing a contract, participants accept terms of attending chosen course of summer school.
Each participant who attends the classes and successfully completes the final project receives a certificate in the end of the course.