|Study program||Information systems and management|
|Teachers||Božidar Lj. Radenković, Zorica M.Bogdanović, Dušan M. Krčo, Vladimir D. Vujin|
Lectures and practical exercises: The methodology of scientific research in the mobile business. Analysis techniques and technologies of wireless transmission. Analysis of mobile operativniih systems, development platforms and environments. Methodologies development of mobile business applications. Models of knowledge management and data in mobile environments, Web, services in a mobile environment. Ubiquitous computing.Context-Aware Systems. Security, scalability and reliability of mobile and wireless networks. Mobile education.Mobile cloud computing. Analysis of trends in the mobile business.Wearable computing. Gamification aplications. Adaptive mobile computing. Embedded systems. Models and programming paradigm of pervasive computing applications. Pervasive computing. Context-aware computing. Crowdsourced mobile computing. Nomadic computing. Object recognition. Smart spaces and intelligent environments.Mobile grid. The management of digital identities in a mobile environment. Applications of mobile business. Fast launching of mobile applications by using web technology. Framework for integration with smart devices. Stylization and achieve a uniform user experience. Analysis and optimization of interaction with the user. The development of applications based on web API. The utilization of cloud storage / data processing. Advanced aspects of security applications. Analysis of operational data applications. Integration with mobile payment systems. Legal aspects of the development of mobile applications – license libraries, synchronization architecture. The use of mobile technology identification. Implementation cloudlet’s and Weblet’s. To introduce students to the latest research in the field of mobile business. Review and analysis of the most important references. Analysis of the results of the most important projects in this field.
The aim of the course is to enable students for independent scientific research in the field of mobile business. They will study advanced methodologies, models and principles of implementing solutions in the areas of mobile business. The specific objective is to enable students for successful writing research papers and doctoral dissertations in the field of mobile business.
- E-resources from moodle.elab.fon.bg.ac.rs
- М. Despotović-Zrakić, V.Milutinović, A. Belić (Eds), High performance and cloud computing in scientific research and education, monografija, IGI Global, 2014.
- S.Conder, L.Darcey, Android Wireless Application Development Volume II: Advanced Topics (3rd Edition), Addison-Wesley, 2012.
- D.Siewiorek, A. Smailagic, Thad Eugene Starne, Application Design for Wearable Computing, Morgan and Claypool Publishers, 2008.
- J. Barbosa, F. Dillenburg, G. Lermen, A.Garzão, C. Costa, J.Rosa, Towards a programming model for context-aware applications, Computer Languages, Systems & Structures, 38 (3) 199–213, Elsevier, 2012.
- H. Dinh, C. Lee, D. Niyato, P.Wang, A survey of mobile cloud computing: architecture, applications, and approaches, Wireless communications and mobile computing, 13(18), 1587–1611, John Wiley & Sons, 2011.
- P. Yua, X. Maa, J. Caob, J. Lua, Application mobility in pervasive computing: A survey, Pervasive and Mobile Computing, 9(1), 2-17, Elsevier, 2013.
- K. Elgazzar, S. Hassanein, P. Martin, DaaS: Cloud-based mobile Web service discovery, Pervasive and Mobile Computing, Elsevier, 2013.
- F. Resatsch, Developing and Evaluating Near Field Communication Applications, Ubiquitous Computing, Springer, 2010.
- M. Milutinović, A. Labus, V. Stojiljković, Z. Bogdanović, M. Despotović-Zrakić, Designing a mobile language learning system based on lightweight learning objects, Multimedia Tools and Applications, 2013.