Name: Zorica Bogdanović
Department: Department of E-business
Positions: Chief of the Center for IoT
Zorica Bogdanović was born in 1979 in Belgrade. She graduated from the Information Systems study program at the Faculty of Organizational Sciences, University Of Belgrade, in 2005. She finished her postgraduate master’s studies, course E-business in 2007 by defending her master’s thesis “Business Intelligence in e-education”. Following that, she defended her PhD thesis titled “Business intelligence in adaptive e-education” in 2011. She is employed at the Faculty of Organizational Sciences, University Of Belgrade as a professor in the scientific field of e-business. She is the Head of Internet of Things center at the Faculty of organizational sciences.
Zorica Bogdanović teaches courses on all levels of study at the Faculty of Organizational Sciences, University Of Belgrade. She has held classes in several subjects:
- Simulation and simulation languages
- Internet technologies
- Internet marketing
- Mobile business
- Risk management in e-business
- Multimedia technology and Internet culture
- E-business selected chapters
- Internet of things
- Cyber law
- E-business Intelligence
Supervision of PhD and MsC degrees
Zorica Bogdanović was a primary supervisor for five defended doctoral dissertations. She supervises five ongoing doctoral researches. She has also mentored more than thirty Master’s theses and over one hundred graduate theses.
Membership in scientific and professional organizations
Zorica Bogdanović is a member of the IEEE Computer Society. She is the Secretary of IEEE Computer Chapter CO-16.
- Head of the summer school “E-business technologies” at the Faculty of organizational sciences.
- Head of the IEEE Chapter Computer Science seminar (CO-16).
- Member of Symorg 2012/2014 International Symposium organizational boards.
- Member of INTED 2012 International Conference advisory board
- TPC member of SaSeIoT 2016 conference
- Program committee member of WorldCist conferences
- coordinating committee member of IcMarkTech conferences
- Program committee member of EBT confernces
Scientific interests of Zorica Bogdanović include:
- Internet technologies
Zorica Bogdanović has published over thirty papers in international journals indexed by the SCI list, more than 10 chapters in international monographs, more than 20 papers in journals of international and national importance that are not on the SCI list, and over fifty papers in international and national conferences.
She has participated in the implementation of projects:
- “D-PBL: advancing project-based learning in the digital era”, University of Belgrade Faculty of organizational sciences (partner institution). Project funded by: Portuguese National Agency ERASMUS+ for Education and Training, within Ерасмус+ program KA220-HED – Cooperation partnerships in higher education, 2022-24.
- ACE-W3, University of Belgrade Faculty of organizational sciences (partner institution). Project funded by Algorand Foundation.
- “Installation of Moodle platform and system maintenance”, implementer: Faculty of organizational sciences, funded by Commissariat for Refugees and Migration, 2021.
- Application of computer techniques in experimental solid state physics, Ministry of Science and Technological Development, project financed within the basic research program 2011-2019.
- Consulting in the field of application of software project management methods, Civil Aviation Directorate, 2014.
- Creation of the trade information system of the Republic of Serbia, Republic Institute of Statistics of Serbia, project financed from the National Investment Plan 2009-2010.
- Improvement of software components and data quality in the Statistical Business Register of the Republic Institute of Statistics, Republic Institute of Statistics of Serbia, project financed from the National Investment Plan 2008.
- Improvement of service sector data analytics, Republic of Serbia Statistics Institute, project financed from the National Investment Plan 2008.
- Introduction of the GPS system in the taxi service of the city of Belgrade, Secretariat for the Economy, City of Belgrade. 26.11.2007-26.03.2008.
- Distance education for the development and implementation of an Internet business plan, Secretariat for the Economy, City of Belgrade, financing of projects through the allocation of funds (grant) in order to encourage employment in the territory of the city of Belgrade. 15.10.2007-15.04.2008, Belgrade