Zorica Bogdanović was born in 1979 in Belgrade. She graduated on the Information Systems study program at the Faculty of Organizational Sciences, University Of Belgrade, in 2005. She finished postgraduate master’s studies, course E-business in 2007 by defending her master’s thesis “Business Intelligence in e-education”. Following that, she defended her PhD thesis titled “Business intelligence in adaptive e-education” in 2011. She is employed at the Faculty of Organizational Sciences, University Of Belgrade as an associate professor in the scientific field of e-business. She is the Head of Internet of Things center at Faculty of organizational sciences.
Zorica Bogdanović teaches courses on all levels of study at the Faculty of Organizational Sciences, University Of Belgrade. She has held classes in several subjects:
1. Simulation and simulation languages
3. Internet technologies
4. Internet marketing
5. Mobile business
6. Risk management in e-business
7. Multimedia technology and Internet culture
8. E-business selected chapters
9. Internet of things
12. E-business Intelligence
Supervision of PhD and MsC degrees
Zorica Bogdanović was a primary supervisor for one defended doctoral dissertation (Jelena Vasković). She supervises five ongoing doctoral researches. She has also mentored more than fifteen Master’s theses and over twenty graduate theses.
Membership in scientific and professional organizations
Zorica Bogdanović is a member of the IEEE Computer Society. She is the Secretary of IEEE Computer Chapter CO-16.
[/ac-accordion][ac-accordion title=”Professional activities”]
- Head of summer school “E-business technologies” at Faculty of organizational sciences.
- Head of the IEEE Chapter Computer Science seminar (CO-16).
- Member of Symorg 2012/2014 International Symposium organisational boards.
- Member of INTED 2012 International Conference advisory board
- TPC member of SaSeIoT 2016 conference
- Program committee member of WorldCist 2017 conference
Scientific interests of doc. Zorica Bogdanović include:
- Internet technologies
- Mobile business
Zorica Bogdanović has published over a dozen of papers in international journals indexed by the SCI list, several papers in international monographs and international conferences themed around ten papers in journals of international and national importance that are not on the SCI list, and over forty papers in international and national conferences.