|Teachers||Zorica M. Bogdanović, Aleksandra B. Labus|
Lectures: Basics of information and communication. History of information and communication technologies. Culture and art as forms of communication. Multimedia technologies. Virtual reality. Internet business and web design. Application of multimedia technology and internet business in culture, art, media, religion. Virtual galleries and museum. Using internet of things in culture. Using mobile business and wireless technology in culture.
Practical exercises: Making internet business plan and Internet marketing plan of cultural institutions. Web design and development of web sites of cultural institutions. Supporting organization of cultural events. Using social networks. Use of mobile technology.
- E-resoruces from moodle.elab.fon.bg.ac.rs
- Klaus Finkenzeller. RFID Handbook: Fundamentals and Applications in Contactless Smart Cards, Radio Frequency Identification and Near-Field Communication (Third Edition). John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 2010.
- Wei-Meng Lee. Beginning Android Application Development. Wiley Publishing, Inc. 2011.
- Greg Milette, Adam. Stroud Professional Android Sensor Programming. John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 2012.
- Luke Ahearn. 3D Game Environments. Elsevier, Inc. 2008.