|Study Program||Information Systems and Technologies|
|Teachers||Božidar Lj. Radenković, Marijana S. Despotović-Zrakić, Zorica M. Bogdanović, Dušan M. Barać, Srđan M. Krčo|
|Associates||Aleksandar R. Milić|
Lectures: Introduction, reference models and standards in computer networks. Internet as the infrastructure for the information transmission and delivery. Anomalies elimination in the application layer of the TCP/IP model by introducing Internet technologies for session and presentation layers. Virtual private networks. Principles of application development in Internet environment. Use of HTTP as a transport layer emulation. XML technologies for storing, processing and visualization of data from presentation layer. JSON. Internet technology for providing distributivity, scalability and reliability in e-business applications. Service-oriented architecture. Principles of design and development of distributed e-business systems based on service-oriented architecture. Process- oriented modeling. Application servers. Cloud Computing. Semantic web and data visualization on the web. Internet of things. Comparative review of technologies for the development of information systems in Internet environment. Microsoft .NET technology. Java technology, PHP. Concluding remarks and directions for further development of Internet technologies.
- E-resources from web site en.elab.rs
- Editori M. Ivković, B. Radenković, Internet i savremeno poslovanje, monografija, Tehnički fakultet „Mihajlo Pupin“, Zrenjanin 1998.
- Despotović-Zrakić M., Milutinović V., Belić A. (Eds), High performance and cloud computing in scientific research and education, monografija, IGI Global, 2014.
- D.Ince, Developing Distributed and E-commerce Applications, Pearson Education Limited 2002.
- J. F. Kurose, K. W. Ross. Umrežavanje računara: od vrha ka dnu sa Internetom u fokusu. Beograd: Računarski fakultet : CET, 2005.