|Study program||Information systems and technologies|
|Teachers||Božidar Lj. Radenković, Aleksandra B. Labus, Srđan M. Krčo|
|Associates||Aleksandra B. Labus, Aleksandar R. Milić|
Lectures: Introduction to Internet of things. Wireless sensor networks: architecture, technologies, main problems, development platforms. Standardization. Designing smart environments: smart houses, smart classrooms and smart offices. Smart cities. Smart networks. Smart traffic, automation of traffic signals and parking. Smart e-government. Web and mobile technologies in automation of smart environments. Use of Internet of things in medicine. Overview of projects in the field of Internet of things.
Practical exercises: Use of Linux operating system as a platform for development of smart environments. Scripting automation systems interaction. Designing hardware and software architecture for automation system. Communications and energy infrastructure as a basis for collection, transmission and processing of sensor data. Raspberry Pi platform. Introduction in Python programming language. Developing Python application to control the smart environment and collect sensor data. Use of open source Arduino platform for working with analog sensors. Design and implementation of web applications for automation: smart house, smart classroom or smart office. Design and implementation of mobile applications for automation: smart house, smart classroom or smart office. SMS and IVR application for automation: smart house, smart classroom or smart office.
- E-resources from website en.elab.rs
- Marijana Despotović-Zrakić, Veljko Milutinović, Aleksandar Bjelić, Editor(s), High performance and cloud computing in scienctific research and education, IGI Global, 2014.
- Greg Milette, Adam Stroud. Professional Android Sensor Programming, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2012.
- Jean-Philippe Vasseur, Adam Dunkels. Interconnecting Smart Objects with IP, Elsevier, Inc. 2010.
- Klaus Finkenzeller. RFID Handbook Fundamentals and Applications in Contactless Smart Cards, Radio Frequency Identification and Near-Field Communication (Third Edition), John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 2010.
- Mike Riley. Programming Your Home Automate with Arduino, Android, and your Computer, The Pragmatic Programmers, LLC. 2012.
- David Boswarthich, Omar Elloumi, Olivier Hersent. M2M Communications A Systems Approach, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. 2012.
- S. Sitharama Iyengar, Nandan Parameshwaran,Vir V. Phoha, N. Balakrishnan, Chuka D. Okoye. Fundamentals of Sensor Network Programming Applications and Technology, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 2011.
- FP7 SENSEI deliverables: www.sensei-project.eu.