|Study program||E-business and system management|
|Study group||E - business|
|Teachers||Marijana S. Despotović-Zrakić, Zorica M. Bogdanović, Dušan M. Barać, Dragana Makajić-Nikolić|
|Associates||Dušan M. Barać, Aleksandar Milić|
Lectures: Definition of risk, elements of risk, management under uncertainty and risk, unacceptable and acceptable risks. Project Management in e-business. Agile methods for project management. Technical and organizational aspects of risk management in e-business. The legal frameworks of e-business. Categorization of risk in e-business. Methods and techniques for the identification and evaluation of risks: threats analysis, weakness and risk, analysis of way of failure and efects of failure, tree of attack, analysis of malfunction tree. Monitoring and reporting on risks. Learning from Risk. Managing security of information in e-business. ISO/IEC 27000 series of standard. Creating a security policy. Business Continuity Management. IT revision of e-business. Risk management in cloud computing environment. Risk management in mobile applications. Risks management in social media. Risk management in e-commerce. Risk management in e-banking and electronic payment systems. Risk management in e-business in public administration. Risk management in e-health.
Practical exercises: Management of IT projects using MS Project tools. Manage software development projects by using Redmine tools. Develop a plan for risk management in e-business as an integral element of Internet business plan. Develop a plan for business continuity. Using software to detect fraud in e-business. IT revision of software for e-commerce. Solving a case study.
- E-resources from website en.elab.rs
- E-Business and E-Commerce Management (4th Edition) Dave Chaffey, Prentice Hall, 2009.
- Tipton H. Krause M. Information Security Management Handbook, 6th Edition, Auerbach publications, 2007.
- M. Despotović, B.Radenković, Upravljanje rizikom u softverskim projektima elektronskog poslovanja, Info M 11, str. 39-44, Beograd, 2004.
- A. Dacić, M. Despotović, B. Radenković, Risk Analysis in Electronic Business based on Internet Web Services, Proceedings of IPSI 2004s, Proceedings on CD, 02-09 October, 2004.
- C. A. Ericson II, Hazard analysis techniques for system safety, Wiley, 2005.
- Y. Y. Haimes, Risk Modeling, Assessment, and Management, Wiley, 2005.