|Study program||E-business and system management|
|Teachers||Dušan M. Barać, Vojkan R. Vasković, Aleksandra B. Labus|
|Associates||Aleksandra B. Labus|
Lectures: History of banking business, the beginnings of e-business, the reasons for the introduction of e-business in banks. Automated banking business online. Security mechanisms for the protection of electronic banking, SSL (Secure Socket Layer), PGP (Pretty Good Privacy), SET (Secure Electronic Transaction), VISA 3D secure, Biometric security systems,tokens, USB tokens. Electronic money, Electronic checks, Systems of paying in large, basic concepts about money transfer. Domestic payments.Payment cards, EMB standard, security card business, devices to work with the cards, virtual cards. B2B payment, general model of B2B payments, financial chain B2B business, basic characteristics of B2B business and processing electronic documents.Mobile banking, development of mobile services, technology of mobile business, why are the mobile services needed, banking services, brokers, investment banking. Stock exchange and the stock business on the internet. The place and role of safety in e-business, History of insurance, risk sharing, ASP and place and role providers in business, critical places, typical coverage, risk analysis, transfer risk. credit bureau. Interoperable payment systems. Trends in e-banking.
Practical exercises: Projecting applications of e-banking. Implementation and integration of modules in-app payments of e-commerce. PayPal system. Working with banking software solutions, working with software for cryptography, work with smart cards, work with RF card, exercise of the stock exchange simulators.
- E-resources from website en.elab.rs
- V. Vasković, Sistemi plaćanja u elektronskom poslovanju, FON Beograd, 2007.
- D.Chaffey, E-Business and E-Commerce Management (4th Edition), Prentice Hall, 2009.
- M. Nakajima, Payment System Technologies and Functions: Innovations and Developments, IGI Global 2011.
- M. Shah, S. Clarke E-banking Management: Issues, Solutions, and Strategies, IGI Global, 2009.
- M. Balderas PayPal APIs: Up and Running: A Developer’s Guide, O’Relly, 2011.
- D. William, Pro PayPal E-Commerce, Apress, 2007.
- BBVA Innovation Edge, Mobile Banking, Centro de Innovación BBVA, 2013.
- I. Lee (ed.), Mobile Applications and Knowledge Advancements in E-business, IGI Global, 2013.
- Ada Scupola, Developing Technologies in E-Services, Self-Services, and Mobile Communication: New Concepts, IGI Global 2011.