|Study program||E-business and system management|
|Study group||Electronic business, E-business technologies|
|Course status||Compulsory, Elective|
|Teachers||Zorica M. Bogdanović, Dušan M. Barać, Aleksandra B. Labus, Dragan V. Vukmirović|
|Associates||Aleksandra B. Labus, Aleksandar Milić|
Lectures:Advanced concepts of Internet marketing. Models of business performance on the Internet – Case studies. Internet marketing plan – examples , case studies . Strategies , tactics and techniques of internet marketing. Measurement and analysis of the performance of the Internet. The integration of the components of internet marketing . SEO techniques . Services and applications for customer relationship management . The use of mobile technologies in marketing. Social media – state and perspectives . Social computing . The use of social networks in business. Business models , services , and analysis of social networks . Costs , revenues and social media optimization . The use of business analytics in internet marketing. Internet and public relations . The use of virtual reality in internet marketing. Application of the concept of fun activities in marketing. Current trends in Internet marketing and social media.
Practical exercises:Internet marketing plan – examples , case studies . Internet marketing techniques . SEO techniques and optimization of websites in browser . Responsiveness of the web site . HTML5 and CSS3 . CSS frameworks . A content management system WordPress . Development of plugins and themes for WordPress . Google services in Internet marketing. Customer Relationship Management – SugarCRM . Creating campaigns and appearances on social networks and media (Facebook , Twitter, Youtube , LinkedIn and others . ) and integration with WordPress . The development of services and applications of SMS marketing . Creating business applications using the Facebook and Twitter APIs. Creating games on social networks. Business intelligence concept in internet marketing. The use of virtual reality in internet marketing.
- E-resources from website en.elab.rs
- David Meerman Scott (2007). The New Rules of Marketing and PR. John Wiley & Sons.
- Dave Chaffey (2006). Internet Marketing: Strategy, Implementation and Practice (3rd Edition). Prentice Hall.
- Judy Strauss, Adel El-Ansary, Raymond Frost (2006). E-Marketing 4th Edition. Prentice Hall.
- Judy Strauss, Raymond Frost (2009). E-Marketing 5th Edition. Prentice Hall.
- Тracy L. Tuten and Michael R. Solomon (2013). Social Media Marketing. Pearson International edition.
- Anthony J. Bradley and Mark P.McDonald (2011). The Social Organization: How to Use Social Media to Tap the Collective Genius of Your Customers and Employees. Harvard Business Press Books.
- Christer Holloman (2012). The Social Media MBA: Your Competitive Edge in Social Media Strategy Development and Delivery. A John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.