Traditionally, Summer school called “E-business technologies” is organized by Department for e-business this year. During summer school, participants will have opportunity to learn about Internet of things and modern E-business application development. Summer school will take place from September 29th to October 10th, 2014, at Faculty of Organizational Sciences.
Several practical examples and labs will be conducted. Summer school “E-business technologies” will include 2 courses:
- E-business application development (12 participants)
- Internet of things (12 participants)
Undergraduate, master, postgraduate and PhD students can enroll in in this school.
- Application deadline – 1st – 5th September, 2014
- 15th – 12ed September- Interview with candidates
- September 22nd – A list of participants will be published
- 22nd – 29th September- Signing contract
- September 29th – October 10th – Summer school
Lecturers at summer school “E-business technologies” are:
- professor dr Bozidar Radenkovic
- professor dr Marijana Despotovic-Zrakic
- associate professor dr Zorica Bogdanovic
- associate professor dr Dusan Barac
- associate professor dr Aleksandra Labus
- dr Vladimir Vujin
- Aleksandar Milic
- Konstantin Simic
- Milos Milutinovic
Ranking list of applicants will be based on previous success at studies and interview. Rights and obligations between participants of the first summer school “E-business technologies” and Elab department are defined by contract. By signing a contract, participants accept terms of attending chosen course of summer school.
Each participant who attends the classes and successfully completes the final project receives a certificate in the end of the course.