|Study program||Information Systems and Technologies|
|Status of the course||Elective|
|Teachers||Marijana S. Despotović-Zrakić, Zorica M. Bogdanović, Dušan M. Barać, Aleksandra B. Labus|
Lectures: Architecture and the paradigm in the development of e-business systems . Standards in the development of e-business systems. E-business project management. Agile methods for management of IT projects. The concept of IT risk. Technical and organizational aspects of IT risks. Methods and techniques for the risks identification and assessment. Risks monitoring and reporting. Learning from risks. Methods of risks management in the development of information systems. Risks management in projects of information systems in a distributed environment. Business process analysis. Modeling business processes. Business Analysis. MSF methodology for risk management. Principles of web applications. Risk management in mobile environment. COBIT framework for information technology management. ITIL framework for IT service management. Management of information security using the ISO / IEC 27000 series of standards. Creating a security policy. Business Continuity Management. Incident management. Planning system recovery. The methodology and techniques of IT audit. IT audits.
Practical exercises: Development of Risk Management Plan. IT project management using MS Project. Managing software development projects by using Redmine tools. Business process modeling using PowerDesigner tool. The introduction of standards for information security management. Development of risk management plan. Develop a plan for business continuity. Develop a plan for incident management. Application CAATT tools and techniques and IT audit. Case study – IT projects.
- E-resources from website en.elab.rs
- M. Despotović, Upravljanje razvojem softvera u .Net okruženju, Info M 6-7, str. 10-16, Beograd, 2003.
- Brewer J, Dittman C, Methods of IT Project Management, Prentice Hall, 2010.
- Hall J, Information technology auditing and assurance, South-Western Cengage Learning, 2011.
- M. E. Whitman, H.J. Mattord , Principles of information security, Australia: Thomson Course Technology 2003.
- Tipton H. Krause M. Information Security Management Handbook, 6th Edition, Auerbach publications, 2007.
- Colisto N. The CIO Playbook: Strategies and Best Practices for IT Leaders to Deliver Value, Wiley, 2012.
- Kouns J., Minoli D. Information Technology Risk Management in Enterprise Environments , Wiley, 2010.