- PHP frameworks for the development of e-business applications – Monday, September 29th, 2014, 6:00pm – 9:15pm, office 304
Content: Architectural patterns for the development of e-business applications. Overview of development environments, tools, libraries and a wider technological environment. Overview of the PHP framework. Introduction to Symphony PHP.
- Symphony PHP – Thursday, October 2nd, 2014, 6:00pm – 9:15pm, office 304
Content: Packages, controllers, views. Templates in Symphony. Twig template management system. Doctrine ORM.
- EmberJS – Thursday, October 9th, 2014, 6:00pm – 9:15pm, office 304.
Content: Advanced use and extension of Ember.js. CRUD operations. Ember data. The template system.
Course is free of charge for all participants. Theoretical and practical teaching will be organized in cabinet 304 at the Faculty of Organizational Sciences. All the participants are obliged to take a project related to the areas within the course.
Each participant who attends the classes and successfully completes the final project receives a certificate at the end of the course. For students or future students of Faculty of Organizational Sciences, the part of pre-exam obligations in one of the Elab subjects (depends on level of study) will be considered as completed, based on received certificate:
- Internet technologies – undergraduate studies
- Internet technologies and systems – master studies
- Internet technologies and systems – selected chapters – particular postgraduate studies
- Internet technologies – selected chapters – PhD studies