|Study program||Information systems and management|
|Teachers||Radenković Lj. Božidar, Žarković P. Miloš, Arsović A. Nenad, Vujin D. Vladimir|
Theoretical and practical teaching: methodology of scientific research in the field of e-health. Analysis of the concepts of e-health systems. Management of e-health. Costs of electronic health system. The performance of health institutions on the Internet. E-marketing in health care. The electronic medical record. OpenEMR. Document management. E-business in the pharmaceutical industry. Quality Control of e-health services. Standards in e-health. Issues of interoperability in e-health. Semantic Web technology and ontologies in e-health. Data mining in e-health. Mobile technologies in e-health (m-health). The use of sensors and sensor networks in e-health. Diagnostic information systems. Telemedicine systems. The virtual reality in health care. MevisLab. DICOM. Analysis of legal and ethical standards in e-health. A review of current scientific research areas and analysis of the most cited papers. A review of current scientific research projects in the field of e -health.
The aim of this course is to enable students for independent scientific researchers work and resolve current research problems in the field of e-health. Also, the goal of this course is to enable students to design and implementation of e-health.
- E-resources from moodle.elab.fon.bg.ac.rs
- T.Stojadinovic, V.Radonjic, B.Radenkovic, E-business in the Regulation of Medicines in Serbia, Drug information journal, Vol.44, No.2, pp.177-187, 2010.
- N.Wickramasinghe, Critical Issues for the Development of Sustainable E-health Solutions (Healthcare Delivery in the Information Age), Springer, 2012.
- A.Moumtzoglou, A.Kastania, E-Health Systems Quality and Reliability: Models and Standards, IGI Global, 2010.
- W.Pease, M.Cooper, R.Gururajan, Biomedical Knowledge Management: Infrastructures and Processes for E-Health Systems, IGI Global, 2010.
- A.R.Shark D.P.A., S.Toporkoff, eHealth – A Global Perspective, CreateSpace, 2010.
- D.C.Bangert, R.Doktor, M.Valdez, Human And Organizational Dynamics in E-health (Book With Cd-rom), Radcliffe Publishing, 2005.
- Srdjan Krčo, Health Care Sensor Networks – Architecture and Protocols Journal on Ad Hoc & Sensor Wireless Networks, OCP. pp. 1-25, 2005.