|Study program||Information systems and management|
|Teachers||Zorica M. Bogdanović, Dragan V. Vukmirović, Vojkan R. Vasković|
Theoretical and practical teaching: methodology of scientific research in the field of e-governance. Analysis of the basic concepts of electronic business in the public administration(e government). Processes and communication in public administration. E-business models in public administration. E-business government with legal entities (G2B), with citizens (G2C) and between the public administrations (G2G). E-identification. Social networks in e -government. E-recruitment in the civil service. Interoperability problems in e-business public administration. Semantic integration of information in e -government. Mobile Management. The use of the Internet technology of intelligent devices in the administration. Standards in e -government. E-democracy. Experience of e-commerce in public administration of the European Union. Methods for measuring the development of e-government. Organization model and infrastructure for the introduction of e-business in public administration in Serbia. Analysis of current scientific research questions in e -government. A review of current scientific research projects in the field of e -government.
Aim of this course is to enable students to design e-government system and the research work in this field.
- E-resources moodle.elab.fon.bg.ac.rs
- R.Christopher (Eds.), Comparative E-Government, In Series: Integrated Series in Information Systems, 25, Springer, 2012.
- А.Gronlund, PA.Hershey, Electronic Government, Idea Group Publishing, 2002.
- K.Layne, JW.Lee, Developing fully functional E-government: A four stage model, Government Information Quarterly Vol. 18 No.2 pp. 122-136, 2001.
- Ј.Dadić, А.Labus, К.Simić, Б.Radenković, М.Despotović-Zrakić, A Model For Structuring Information Resources in E-Government, Innovative Issues and Approaches in Social Sciences, Vol.5, No.2, pp.104-117, 2012.
- C.Lambrinoudakis, S.Gritzalis, F.Dridi, G.Pernul, Security requirements for e-government services: a methodological approach for developing a common PKI-based security policy, Computer Communications Vol. 26 No.16 pp 1873-1883, 2003.
- J. Dadić, M. Despotović-Zrakić, D. Barać, L. Paunović, A. Labus, Managing eGovernment Information Resources Using Faceted Taxonomy, In Proceedings of the 12th European Conference on eGovernment, Mila Gasco (Editor) pp 169-175, Published by Academic Publishing International Limited, Reading, UK, 2012.
- R. Bolívar, M. Pedro (Eds.), Measuring E-government Efficiency, Springer, 2014.
- J. R. Gil-Garcia, E-Government Success Factors and Measure: Theories, Concepts, and Methodologies, IGI Global, 2013.
- V. Tomas, P. Vassilios, T. Konstantinos (Eds.), Semantic Technologies for E-Government, Springer, 2010.
- A.Saïd, B. Imed, B.Isabelle (Eds.), Practical Studies in E-Government, Springer, 2011.