|Study program||Information systems and management|
|Teachers||Božidar Lj. Radenković, Marijana S. Despotović-Zrakić, Aleksandar M. Marković|
Theoretical and practical teaching: The methodology of scientific research in the field of modeling, simulation and virtual reality. Resources for the simulation. Simulation of continuous systems. Discrete event simulation. Intelligent systems in simulation. Simulation software: CSMP, Simulink and GPSS. Virtual reality. The medium of virtual reality. Environment models. 2D and 3D modelling Computer animation. Computer visualization. The application in science, education, business and other fields. Development and implementation of 2D and 3D models in software packages (AutoCAD, Blender, Maya, 3DStudioMax). Creating a virtual environment and the virtual world by using X3D technologies in Blender environment. Games modelling. Simulation based games. Simulation and Game Development on Social Networks. Review and analysis of the most significant reference and research projects in the field of computer simulation and virtual reality.
The aim of this course is to introduce students to advanced knowledge in the field of computer simulation and virtual reality, and apply this knowledge in scientific research.
- E-resources from moodle.elab.fon.bg.ac.rs
- B. Radenković, M. Stanojević, A. Marković, Računarska simulacija, Fakultet organizacionih nauka, Saobraćajni fakultet, 2009.
- J. Banks, J.S. Carson II, B. L. Nelson, D. M. Nicol, Discrete-Event System Simulation (Fifth Edition), Pearson Education, Inc. 2010.
- A. Zikic, B. Radenkovic, An application of GPSS/FON in teaching simulation, International journal of applied engineering education, 247-253, Great Britain, 1993.
- A.M. Zikic and B. Lj. Radenkovic, The New Approach to Teaching Discrete Event System Simulation, International Journal of Engineering Education, Volume 12, Number 6, 1997.
- D.L.Galli, Distributed Operating Systems, Concepts & Practice, Prentice Hall, 2000.
- M.F.Shiratuddin, K.Kitchens, D.Fletcher, Virtual Architecture: Modeling and Creation of Real-Time 3D Interactive Worlds, Lulu Press, USA, 2008.
- X3D International Standard, Information technology – Computer graphics and image processing – Extensible 3D (X3D) ISO/IEC 19775-1:201, 2013.
- L. Ahearn, 3D Game Environments, Elsevier Inc., 2008.
- M.Despotović-Zrakić, D.Barać, Z.Bogdanović, B.Jovanić, B.Radenković, Web-based Environment for Learning Discrete Event Simulation, Journal of Universal Computer Science, ISSN 0948-695x, Online Edition ISSN 0948-6968, vol. 18, no. 10 (2012), pp. 1259-1278.
- M.Despotović-Zrakić, D.Barać, Z.Bogdanović, B.Jovanić, B.Radenković, Integration of web based environment for learning discrete simulation in e-learning system, Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory, Vol.27, pp.17-30, DOI: 10.1016/j.simpat.2012.04.008, ISSN 1569-190X.