|Subject:||Developing e-business applications|
|Study program:||Information Systems and Quantitative Management|
|Study Group:||Electronic business|
The aim of the course is to teach students to independently investigate, modeling new solutions and solve the current problems in the development of e-business applications.
1. The materials in e-form from the website www.elab.rs
2. B.Radenković, M.Despotović-Zrakić, Z.Bogdanović, D.Barać, A.Labus, electronic business, FON, 2015.
3. M.Despotović-Zrakić, V.Milutinović, A.Belić (Eds), High performance and cloud computing in scientific research and education, monographs, IGI Global, 2014.
4. I.Gat, The Concise Executive Guide to Agile, IEEE Computer Society Press, 2010.
6. A.Stellman, Agile Learning: Understanding Scrum, XP, Lean, and Kanban, O’Reilly Media, 2013
7. S.Newman, Building Microservices, O’Reilly Media, 2015
8. L.Bass, Software Architecture in Practice, Addison-Wesley, 2012th
9. T.Mitra, Practical Software Architecture: Moving from Context System to Deployment, IBM Press, 2015
10. M.McGrath, Understanding PaaS, O’Reilly Media, 2012th
11. Amazon Web Services, Getting Started with AWS: Deploying a Web Application, Amazon, 2014.
12. T. Erl, R.Cope, A.Naserpour, Cloud Computing Design Patterns, Prentice Hall, 2015.