- Future internet – Tuesday, September 30th, 2014, 6:00pm – 7:30pm, office 304
Content: IPv6, security and other protocols of future networks. Ubiquitous computing, intelligent devices and communication between machines.
- Designing smart environments – Tuesday, September 30th, 2014, 7:45 pm – 9:15 pm, office 304
Content: Designing smart environments. Smart houses, smart classrooms, smart cities, smart cars.
- Internet of things – Friday, October 3rd, 2014, 6:00pm – 9:15pm, office 304
Content: Learning basics of Linux environment and work with Raspberry Pi microcomputer. Python Programming Language and writing programs for receiving and processing sensory reading. Realizing of smart environment by using Raspberry Pi and Arduino platform.
- Internet of intelligent things – Tuesday, October 7th, 2014, 6:00pm – 9:15pm, office 304
Content: Work with Arduino microcontroller and analog sensors. Development of web services for work with sensors. Integration with SMS platform.
- Internet of intelligent things and Big data – Friday, October 10th, 2014, 6:00pm – 9:15pm, office 304
Content: Processing large amounts of sensor data using the Big Data System (Hadoop)
Course is free of charge for all participants. Theoretical and practical teaching will be organized in office 304 at Faculty of Organizational Sciences. All the participants are obliged to take a project related to the areas within the course.
Each participant who attends the classes and successfully completes the final project receives a certificate at the end of the course. For students or future students of Faculty of Organizational Sciences, the part of pre-exam obligations in one of the Elab subjects (depends on level of study) will be considered as completed, based on received certificate:
- Internet of intelligent things – undergraduate studies
- Selected chapters from Internet of intelligent things – master studies
- Ubiquitous computing and Internet of intelligent things – particular postgraduate studies
- Internet of intelligent things – selected chapters – PhD studies