- Principles of developing applications in internet environment
- Python Django
Principles of developing application in web environment. Review of development environments, tools, libraries and wider technological environment. Introduction to Python Programming Language. Basic syntax.
Control of the flow. Data structures in Python. Functions. Input and output. Working with files. Errors and exceptions handling. Packages and modules. Object-oriented Python. Working with databases.
E-business application development in Python Django framework.
Course is free of charge for all participants. Theoretical and practical teaching will be organized in cabinet 304 at Faculty of Organizational Sciences. All the participants are obliged to take a project related to the areas within the course.
Each participant who attends the classes and successfully completes the final project receives a certificate at the end of the course. For students or future students of Faculty of Organizational Sciences, the part of pre-exam obligations on one of the Elab subjects (depends on level of study) will be considered as completed, based on received certificate:
- Internet technologies – undergraduate studies
- Internet technologies and systems – master studies
- Internet technologies and systems – selected chapters – particular postgraduate studies
- Internet technologies – selected chapters – PhD studies