- Principles of application development in the Internet
- CakePHP framework
An overview of development environments, tools, libraries and wide technological environment. Composer. NPM. Git. Gulp. Browserify. Bower. Using tools on a practical example.
Setting the environment, configuration. Routing. Controllers, views, models. ORM. CRUD operations. Templates. Authentication. Helpers. REST. Advanced concepts. Web application development using CakePHP.
Course is free of charge for all participants. Theoretical and practical teaching will be organized in cabinet 304 at Faculty of Organizational Sciences. All the participants are obliged to take a project related to the areas within the course.
Each participant who attends the classes and successfully completes the final project receives a certificate in the end of the course. . For students or future students of Faculty of Organizational Sciences, the part of pre-exam obligations on one of the Elab subjects (depends on level of study) will be considered as completed, based on received certificate:
- Internet technologies – undergraduate studies
- Internet technologies and systems – master studies
- Internet technologies and systems – selected chapters – particular postgraduate studies
- Internet technologies – selected chapters – PhD studies