- Big data in e-business
Topic content: Big Data infrastructure and services in e-business. Projecting Big Data solutions for companies. Trends in Big data.
- Non-relational database
Topic content: Development of Big data solutions over non-relational databases. Mongo DB.
- Hadoop framework for Big data
Topic content: Development of Big data solutions in Apache Hadoop ecosystem. Hadoop and Hadoop tools.
- Big data analytics
Topic content: Big data analytics and knowledge discovery. Big data analytics in real time. In-database analytics. Using Big data in e-commerce, internet marketing, e-government, e-health, e-banking. Analysis of social networks. Sentiment analysis.
- From verbal lecture to semantic web. –Friday, September 30th, 2016, 6:00pm – 9:15pm, office 304
- Hadoop. – Monday, October 3rd, 2016, 6:00pm – 9:15pm, office 304
- Apache Spark. – Wednesday, October 5th, 2016, 6:00pm – 9:15pm, office 304
- MongoDB – Thursday, October 6th, 2016, 6:00pm – 9:15pm, office 304
- Elastic Search –Friday, October 7th, 2016, 11:00am – 2:00pm, office 304
Course is free of charge for all participants. Theoretical and practical teaching will be organized in cabinet 304 at Faculty of Organizational Sciences. All the participants are obliged to take a project related to the areas within the course.
Each participant who attends the classes and successfully completes the final project receives a certificate in the end of the course. For students or future students of Faculty of Organizational Sciences, the part of pre-exam obligations on one of the Elab subjects (depends on level of study) will be considered as completed, based on received certificate:
- Big Data in e-business – master studies
- Big Data infrastructure and services – PhD studies