Name: Božidar Radenković
Department: Department of E-business
Positions: Chief of Laboratory for e-business
He received scholarship from Austrian government for postdoctoral training at Wirtshaftuniversitat Wien in 1991.
Prof. Božidar Radenković received scholarship from the Austrian government for postdoctoral training at Wirtshaftuniversitat Wien in 1991. He participated in the project: “Modeling and Simulation for Large Scale Discrete Event Systems” at the University of Paisley, Scotland, in 1992.
Prof. dr Božidar Radenković has been a lecturer at the Faculty of Organizational Sciences, University Of Belgrade on following courses:
- Simulation and simulation languages
- Business decision making
- Systems management and organizational dynamics
- Information systems development methods
- Concurrent programming
- Multimedia technologies and Internet in culture
- Internet technology
- Mobile computing
- Mobile business
- Computer simulation
- Internet of things
Additionally, Prof. dr Radenković taught “Databases, Operating Systems and Computer Science III” at the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science at the Faculty of Science, “Fundamentals of computer technology” at the Faculty of Physics, University of Belgrade, “Distributed computing systems” at the University of the Yugoslav Army, and “Development of information systems in Internet environment” at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Banja Luka. He created particular postgraduate studies in E-business on Faculty of Organizational Sciences, Belgrade in 2001 and until 2005, he was director of it.
Supervision of PhD and MsC degrees
Prof. dr Božidar Radenković was a primary supervisor for following PhD theses:
- dr Olga Miljković
- dr Vladimir Cvjetković
- dr Duško Parezanović
- prof.dr Aleksandar Marković
- prof.dr Marijana Despotović-Zrakić
- dr Mira Zarić
- prof.dr Dušan Stefanović
- prof.dr Saša Lazarević
- prof.dr Nenad Stefanović
- dr Dušan Milutinović
- doc.dr Zorica Bogdanović
- doc.dr Dušan Barać
- dr Vladimir Vujin, research associate
- dr Jelena Milojković
- prof.dr Slađana Janković
He was also a mentor of several defended magister’s theses
- Ana Kaplarević
- Ana Savić
- Olga Miljković
- Aleksandar Marković
- Novak Đorđijević
- Biljana Branković
- Slađana Janković
- Zorica Bogdanović
- Tamara Milić
- Vladimir Vujin
- Jelena Lukić
- Marina Mijoska
- Svetlana Mitrović
- Svetlana Jevremović
- Đorđe Mazinjanin
- Snežana Popović
- Jelena Milojković
Additionally, Prof. dr Radenković has mentored more than fifteen master’s theses.
The Council of the Faculty of Sciences in Kragujevac has awarded prof. Radenković for his outstanding contribution to the development of the Faculty of Organizational Sciences in 1998.[/ac-accordion]
Membership in scientific and professional organizations
Prof. dr Božidar Radenković is an active member of several scientific and professional organizations including:
- Scientific Society of Serbia
- IEEE (The Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers, Inc)
- ACM (The Association for Computing)
- SCS (The Society for Computer Simulation International)
Prof. dr Božidar Radenković is involved in a variety of professional activities:
- Administration of YU Internet domain names, 1992-2008.
- President of the Program Committee for SINFON Symposium and YU-INFO, 1995-2001.
- President of the Board of the Association of IT activities in the Serbian Chamber of Commerce from 2001 to 2005.
- President of the UNESCO National Committee for ICT, 2003-2009.
- IEEE Computer chapter CО16, Chair, 2003 –
- Chairman of the Board of National Register of Internet Domain Names of Serbia from 2006 to 2008.
- President of the Association “Srpski Krivak,” 2010 –
Activities in academic institutions
1. Faculty of Science Kragujevac, Chairman of the Board, 2001-2002.
2. University of Belgrade:
- Member of the Panel of Mathematical and Computer Sciences, 2000-2003.
- Member of the panel for electrical science, 2003-2007
3. Faculty of Organizational Sciences, University Of Belgrade:
- The head of the Seminar of the Department of Information Systems Faculty of Organizational Sciences, University Of Belgrade, 1994-2004.
- President of the Board of the Institute for Information Systems and Technology, 2003-2006.
Participation in journal editorial boards
- Editorial Board: Management, FON, 2000–2007.
- Editorial Board: Kragujevac Journal of mathematics, od 2001–2004.
- Editorial Board: Transactions on Internet research, 2004-
- Editorial Board: Transactions on Advanced research, 2004-
- Editorial Board: Facta Universitatis, Series: Electronics and Energetics, 2014-
Areas of his most significant scientific contributions include:
- Internet technologies
- Computer simulation
- Computational physics
He published more than 200 scientific papers: over 30 in international journals with impact factor, over 10 in monographs issued abroad, and over 40 papers in proceedings of international symposia.
- “D-PBL: advancing project-based learning in the digital era”, implementer: Faculty of organizational sciences (partner institution). Project funded by: Portuguese National Agency ERASMUS+ for Education and Training, within Ерасмус+ program KA220-HED – Cooperation partnerships in higher education, 2022-24.
- “Installation of Moodle platform and system maintenance”, implementer: Faculty of organizational sciences, fuded by Commissariat for Refugees and Migration, 2021.
- Information system of Belgrade justice system, 1991., project leader
- Information system of the City land development fund 1992., project leader
- Technical information system of Oil industry of Serbia – Novi Sad refinery, 1993., project leader
- Information system of Ministry of science and technology, 1995., project leader
- Computer network of Public utility company Beogradske elektane, 1997., project leader
- Network of business and technological information of Republic of Serbia, 1997-2001., project leader
- Information system of Register of National Internet Domain Names of Serbia, 2002-2008., main architect
- Information system of Ministry of trade and services, 2008-2009., awarded with Discobolos as the best e-government project.
- Application of computer techniques in experimental solid state physics, Ministry of Science and Technological Development, project funded within the basic research program 2011-2019.
- Consulting in the field of application of software project management methods, Civil Aviation Directorate, 2014.
- Development of the trade information system of the Republic of Serbia, Republic Institute of Statistics of Serbia, project financed from the National Investment Plan 2009-2010.
- Improvement of software components and data quality in the Statistical Business Register of the Republic Institute of Statistics, Republic Institute of Statistics of Serbia, project financed from the National Investment Plan 2008.
- Improvement of service sector data analytics, Republic of Serbia Statistics Institute, project financed from the National Investment Plan 2008.
- Introduction of the GPS system in the taxi service of the city of Belgrade, Secretariat for the Economy, City of Belgrade. 26.11.2007-26.03.2008.
- Distance education for the development and implementation of an Internet business plan, Secretariat for the Economy, City of Belgrade, project financing through the allocation of funds (grant) to encourage employment in the territory of the city of Belgrade. 15.10.2007-15.04.2008, Belgrade.
- PRISMA, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, Ministry of Defense of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. 2004-2006.
- CD JEP 16067 Curriculum Development – Teaching Business Information Systems, Tempus.
- B. Radenkovic, project manager: Information system of the company “JKP Beogradske elektrane”, FON, Belgrade, 2001.
- B. Radenkovic, project manager: IS project of post-graduate master’s and specialist studies E-business and Internet technologies, FON, Belgrade 2003.
- B. Radenkovic, project manager: Executive project of the computer network of the Belgrade Power Plant PUK, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, 1997.
- Radenković B., Perunovic Z., (et. al.), Concept of Information System development for ZTP Belgrade (Serbian Railway Company), Organization of Project Management, Institute of Transportation CIP, Belgrade, 1997.
- B. Radenković, project manager: Presentation of the Government of the Republic of Serbia on the Internet, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, 1996.
- B. Radenković, project participant: Computer simulation and animation within the COMPUTING project, Strategic Science Project, Ministry of Science and Technology of the Republic of Serbia, 1996.
- B. Radenković, project manager: Design and development of a network of business and technological information within the SNTI of Serbia, Strategic Technology Project, Ministry of Science and Technology of the Republic of Serbia, 1994. about A.M. Zikic, B. Radenković (University of Belgrade), Modeling and Simulation for Large Scale Discrete Event Systems, Completed Research Project, University of Paisley, UK, 1992.
- Conception of the development of the scientific and technical information system of Serbia, Ministry of Science and Technology of the RS, Belgrade, 1992. about Lazarevic Branislav J.; Ladle Đuro G.; Ivković Miodrag; Radenkovic Bozidar L.; Vitas Duško M.; Konstantinović Z. Concept of development of scientific and technological information systems in the Republic of Serbia, Ministry of Science and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia, Belgrade, 1991.
- Project of the integral information system of PUK “Beogradske elektrane”, FON, Belgrade 1990.