|Study program||E-business and system management|
|Teachers||Radenković Božidar, Despotović-Zrakić Marijana,Bogdanović Zorica, Barać Dušan, Labus Aleksandra, Žarković P. Miloš, Arsović A Nenad
Lectures:Analysis of the concepts of e-health system. The architecture and infrastructure of e-business in healthcare. Management of e-business in healthcare. E-document management. Business performance of healthcare institutions on the Internet. E-marketing in healthcare. E-business in pharmacy. Quality management of e-health services. Standards in e-health. Interoperability in e-health. Diagnostic information systems. Telemedicine systems. Virtual reality in healthcare. Mobile business and internet of things in healthcare. Personalized e-health. Wearable computing in healthcare. Analysis of legal and ethical issues in e-health.
Practical classes:Business performance of healthcare institutions on the Internet. Designing internet marketing plans for healthcare institutions. The use of social media in healthcare. Electronic health record. OpenEMR. Virtual reality in the e-health. MevisLab. Standards for data visualization in e-health. DICOM. Design of mobile applications for e-health. The application of wearable computing concepts in e-health.
- Materials in e-form, on website www.elab.rs.
- T.Stojadinovic, V.Radonjic, B.Radenkovic, E-business in the Regulation of Medicines in Serbia, Drug information journal, Vol.44, No.2, pp.177-187, 2010, ISSN 0092-8615.
- N.Wickramasinghe, Critical Issues for the Development of Sustainable E-health Solutions (Healthcare Delivery in the Information Age), Springer, ISBN-10: 1461415357, ISBN-13: 978-1461415350, Publication Date: December 31, 2011, Edition: 2012.
- A.Moumtzoglou, A.Kastania, E-Health Systems Quality and Reliability: Models and Standards, IGI Global, ISBN-10: 1616928433, ISBN-13: 978-1616928438, Edition: 1, 2010.
- W.Pease, M.Cooper, R.Gururajan, Biomedical Knowledge Management: Infrastructures and Processes for E-Health Systems, IGI Global, ISBN-10: 1605662666, ISBN-13: 978-1605662664, Edition: 1, 2010.
- A.R.Shark D.P.A., S.Toporkoff, eHealth – A Global Perspective, CreateSpace, ISBN-10: 1451540299, ISBN-13: 978-1451540291, 2010.
- D.C.Bangert, R.Doktor, M.Valdez, Human And Organizational Dynamics in E-health (Book With Cd-rom), Radcliffe Publishing, ISBN-10: 1857756665, ISBN-13: 978-1857756661, 2005.