|Study program||Information systems and management|
|Teachers||Božidar Lj. Radenković, Marijana S. Despotović-Zrakić, Vladimir D. Vujin|
Theoretical and practical teaching: methodology of scientific research in the field of cloud infrastructure and services. Virtualization of resources. Standards analysis in cloud computing. Modeling cloud infrastructure. Model analysis of private, public and hybrid cloud. Infrastructure as a service. Platform as a service. Software as a service. Managing cloud infrastructure. Modeling and implementation of services for collecting, searching, processing and use of large amounts of data in electronic commerce (Big Data). Non-relational databases. Apache Hadoop. Parallel and distributed data mining. Map reduce algorithm. Java MapReduce API. Safety and risk management in cloud computing. Modeling the business processes of electronic commerce in the cloud infrastructure. The development of e-business applications in the cloud environment using Amazon, Google and Windows Azure service. The use of cloud computing infrastructure and services in business, science and education. Review and analysis of interrelations cloud of computing and Internet of Things technology. Results analysis of the latest research in the field of cloud computing with an overview of the most important references.
The aim of this course is to enable students for independent scientific research, modeling new solutions and solving current problems in the implementation of cloud computing infrastructure and services in e-business. Students are enabled to design innovative model cloud infrastructure, applications, e-business-based cloud services, and services for collecting, searching and processing large amounts of data in electronic commerce (Big Data).
- E-resources from moodle.elab.fon.bg.ac.rs
- M.Despotović-Zrakić, V.Milutinović, A.Belić (Eds), High performance and cloud computing in scientific research and education, monografija, IGI Global, 2014.
- Despotovic-Zrakic M,Simic K,Labus A,Milic A,Jovanic B, Scaffolding Environment for e-Learning through Cloud Computing, Educational Technology & Society, vol. 16, br. 3, str. 301-314, 2013.
- V.Vujin, Elektronsko obrazovanje u računarskom oblaku, Zadužbina Andrejević, 2013.
- B.Furht, A.Escalante (Eds), Handbook of Cloud Computing, Springer publishing company, 2010.
- T.White, Hadoop: The Definitive Guide, O’Reilly Media, 2009.
- R.Buyya, J.Broberg, A.Goscinski (Eds), Cloud computing Principles and Paradigms, Wiley, 2011.
- R.Buyya, CS.Yeo, S.Venugopal, J.Broberg, I.Brandic, Cloud computing and emerging IT platforms: Vision, hype, and reality for delivering computing as the 5th utility, Future Generation Computer Systems, Vol 25, No 6, pp 599-616, 2009.
- G.Reese, Cloud Application Architectures, O’Reilly, 2009.
- J.Dean, S.Ghemawat, MapReduce: Simplified Data Processing on Large Clusters, OSDI’04: Sixth Symposium on Operating System Design and Implementation, San Francisco, CA, 2004.